The Packaly API uses bearer auth to authenticate requests. You can request an access token by performing an authentication api call via HTTP Basic Auth to POST v1/oauth/tokens endpoint. Provide your Client ID and Client Secret in the body as the example provided in the docs.
In swagger, you authorize a call using the Authorize button. After clicking this button, enter the access token. On your server, use -H "Authorization: Bearer access_token".
Use Packaly's dashboard to generate and manage the API client. We recommend to keep your secret API keys secure and do not share them in publicly accessible areas or client-side code.
- It make use of standard HTTP verbs like GET, POST, PUT and PATCH
- Uses standard HTTP error responses to describe errors
- Authentication and authorization are based on the OAuth 2.0 standard
- All communication with our servers must be over SSL (https://)
- POST data must be encoded as application/json
- All our responses are encoded as application/json
Updated about 2 years ago